Jackson is a regionally structured Civil Engineering firm with offices across the country. We have four placements available for 2020/2021 in each of our regions.
Placements are for a minimum of 12 months, up to 15 months depending on individual needs. The ideal candidate will be studying a Quantity Surveying degree and be based within our operating regions.Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The successful applicant will be working out on site within a project team as an assistant QS. Guidance and training will be provided and the placement will be an excellent opportunity to put theory learned at University into practice.
- To assist the QS with their duties
- To develop an understanding of, and the ability to successfully perform key tasks
- Candidates should develop an awareness of company procedures and processes
- To identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- To assist with providing evidence for dispute resolutions and analysing sub-contract bids
Deadline is 22 November 2019. Interviews will be held at our Ipswich Office in December.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments on 01473 238300.