Here at Jackson we are a big believer that happy people do a good job!
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people on the ground who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
We have an exciting new position within the company for a Trainee Network Occupancy Co-ordinator to work in our Highways Division where you will be based at our M11 or Dartford Compound, working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
The main purpose of this role is to facilitate and maximise network occupancy to enable both Connect Plus Frameworks to deliver their portfolio of projects.
- Book road space for projects
- Liaise with all stakeholders including local authorities, HE, emergency services, connect plus services, connect plus, land owners to enable the successful access to the network to deliver the works
- Manage temporary traffic regulation orders process in a timely manor
- Attend all necessary coordination meetings with regards to network occupancy
- Produce & keep up to date TM diaries and coordinate with delivery teams
- Identify road space sharing opportunities with others on the network to reduce site costs
- Attend meetings with Framework Managers to identify delivery opportunities
- Liaise regularly with Traffic Management supply chain to ensure adequate resource is available for planned closures
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, who is willing to learn and a great team player. They will need to be forward thinking, beyond the given task along with having a flexible approach and not afraid to ask questions. Due to the nature of the role, we need someone who is confident in engaging with people at all levels.
The successful candidate must be computer literate and competent in using MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. An understanding of traffic management would be desirable, however full training will be provided.
Must be educated to at least A’ level or equivalent.
We also offer some fantastic perks!
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a family feel atmosphere, we also offer a company van for this positions along with life assurance, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cycle to work scheme and an EAP.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive, no nonsense company then we want to hear from you!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments on 01473 238300.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.