Here at Jackson we are a big believer that happy people do a good job!
Jackson is a multi-million pound civil engineering firm, working out of seven regional offices across the country. Our clients keep coming back because they know we always deliver. We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people on the ground who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Programme Controls Manager to join our Northern Region.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for ensuring that project programmes are current, consistent and accurate by regular interface with the project site management and relevant Regional management team.
- At least monthly, forensically review each project programmes, ensuring change is being captured and appropriately recorded.
- Ensure that programmes are regularly updated to meet contractual requirements, As Built Records, and progress. Review two-weekly look-ahead programmes.
- Review site records including contractual notices and communication in relation to programme matters. Ensure programme submission and acceptance is contractually compliant.
- Review Project Change register in parallel with the works delivered and the contract.
- Review the Project Risk & Opportunities Register.
- Review / facilitate entitlement not previously captured by the site team.
- Assist the site team to contractually protect programme entitlement and facilitate EOT claims.
- Provide advice and assistance on planning, programming, methods of construction and solutions to engineering problems.
- Support the Regional Manager/Director in the strategic development of processes and systems as required.
- When required provide direction and planning support to the pre-contract tender team, finding solutions to engineering problems and planning bid winning methods of construction, programming and bid writing.
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a family feel atmosphere, we also offer company car or car allowance, life assurance cover, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme and EAP.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive, no nonsense company then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments on 01473 238300.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.