Here at Jackson we are a big believer that happy people do a good job!
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people on the ground who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Relationship Lead to join our team here at our Head Office based in Ipswich, however, there will be some need to travel for this position.
The main purpose of this role is to interact with potential client organisations to develop relationships and to access opportunities and explore where both organisations could work together. So previous experience in client interface and business to business promotion is essential.
- Work on leads in order to research, develop and implement the preferred client relationship approach
- Work with Regional Directors to develop and implement regional client relationships and opportunities
- Chair regular client relationship and opportunity review meetings and action agreed approach
- Develop close relationships with selected key clients
- Attend focused industry days and workshops to gather market intelligence and meet potential clients
- Regular contact with clients to ensure we can react to changing work opportunities
- Maintain and manage the company’s opportunity pipeline
- Develop and maintain records of client relationship activity
Are you the person we're looking for?
This is no ordinary company, here at Jackson we pride ourselves on being a first class firm and for that we need first class people!
We are looking for someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and motivate at all levels along with the ability to drive change. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate with people at all levels both face to face, and on the telephone as well as being ambitious and target orientated with the ability to work on their own initiative. You will need to be comfortable with cold calling and be interested in meeting new people and have a confident and professional manner.
Previous experience of developing new and existing client relationships is essential for this role, along with a full UK driving licence, due to the travel involved in the role.
Perks of the job
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a family feel atmosphere, we also offer company car or car allowance, life assurance, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme and an EAP.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion, your application has not been successful.