Here at Jackson we are a big believer that happy people do a good job!
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people on the ground who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
We are on the lookout for an Administrator to join our team here at our Head Office based in Ipswich. This is a full time permanent position working Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week).
This role will be offering support to various divisions within the company who requires assistance, working with a diverse range and levels of personnel.
- All administrative tasks including but not limited to answering incoming telephone enquiries, email management and monitoring
- Document control; including verifying documents, creating data record sheet and maintain
- Edit & reformat data to make documents look polished/ presentable
- Gather & evaluate data for reporting purposes
- Transfer and storing of data via a number of different mediums
- Ensure all office necessities including clothing, PPE, stationery and canteen supplies are adequately stocked
- Provide clothing & PPE to new starters
- Assist sites with the necessary documentation for a site start-up
Are you the person we're looking for?
This is no ordinary company, here at Jackson we pride ourselves on being a first class firm and for that we need first class people!
We are looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, who is organised with good time management. They will need to be forward thinking, beyond the given task along with having a flexible approach and not afraid to ask questions. Due to the nature of the role, we need someone who is confident in engaging with staff at all levels as well as members of the public (over the phone and in person).
The successful candidate must have a good working MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of google sheet and cloud based programs would be an advantage but not essential.
Perks of the job
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a family feel atmosphere, we also offer life assurance, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme and an EAP.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion, your application has not been successful.