We are currently recruiting for a Client Development Director to join the Senior Management team.
We are looking for someone special to join an already high performing team. Heading up our client development and tender proposals functions, the right person will have strong technical skills, coupled with a real belief in collaborative working. They will help identify and target specific clients who have interesting opportunities we want to win. The role is definitely not about identifying long lists of tenders for random clients we may never want to work with anyway!
Specific duties will include:
- Target new client contacts and develop relationships that deliver business opportunities
- Work with the Main Board and Regional Directors to identify and implement strategic business relationships with other contractors and suppliers
- Work closely with Win Managers to develop strategies to improve success rates on key tenders
- Hands on review of strategic tenders and quality proposals
- Influence and support the overall goals and strategies of the business
- Identify and report on key opportunity areas and future trends within the civil engineering industry
- Ensure existing key client relationships are monitored and strengthened to maximise opportunities
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are keen to talk to individuals who have the drive and experience to play a leading role in the success of our company. You will need very strong written and verbal communication skills and the role will involve a significant amount of travel. We want you out there meeting people, not staring at a screen all day.