We’ve recently won several projects in our eastern region, so we’re on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager. We try to get all our staff home to their families each night, so ideally, you’ll be based around the Cambridgeshire / Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire area.
- Management of site staff, operatives and sub-contractors
- Provide method statements, risk assessments and project management plans
- Understand tender allowances and monitor contract loss against agreed budgets
- Preparing and monitoring programmes of work
- Foster good relations and reputation with clients
- Manage design co-ordination
- Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
- Manage contracts to ensure timely and profitable completion of contracts
- Supervise, mentor and assist in the career development of junior staff
A first class civil engineering firm needs first class people, and at Jackson we pride ourselves on our no-nonsense approach to work.
The successful candidate will have over 10 years’ experience in civil engineering working on highways, structures, infrastructure and ideally flood and river protection. Experience of working with developers and schemes worth £7M - £10M would also be desirable.
We’re after a team player who has excellent communication and people skills who has the ability to manage change effectively.
Already experienced as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager, you will have a relevant industry qualification (HND/ HNC/ BEng) or equivalent and an up to date SMSTS qualification, and appropriate CSCS card. A First Aid at work qualification is also desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.Perks of the job
We don’t just offer a great place to work, the package comes with life assurance cover, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.