We're on the lookout for an experienced General Foreman to initially work around the Worcester / Gloucestershire area.
The main purpose of the Foreman is to maintain efficient productivity and to manage resources on site.
- Direct the work of operatives and sub-contractors
- Ensure environmental systems are implemented satisfactorily
- Contribute to preparation of programme
- Plan and order materials and plant to achieve programmes
- Keep daily records of work carried out
- Ensure that works proceed in accordance with site programmes
- Ensure all plant on site is suitable for the task and conforms to current legislation
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
Are you the person we're looking for?
A first class civil engineering firm needs first class people, and at Jackson we pride ourselves on our no-nonsense approach to work.
We need someone who is conscientious, hardworking, IT competent and is excellent at keeping records. Must also have experience in people management and motivation of staff.
Already experienced as a site foreman with previous experience in roads, earthworks and drainage you will have relevant industry experience and qualifications including CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid at Work. NRSWA would also be desirable. The successful candidate will also have experience in planning works, waste management as well as environmental awareness.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Perks of the job
We don’t just offer a great place to work, the package comes with life assurance cover, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.